manuals and decals

djfoley

I recently purchased a Ryan (my first airplane purchase ever). The airplane is currently undergoing restoration. I am looking to see if anyone knows where I can get decals and placards for the plane, along with a Pilot's Manual and and Illustrated Parts Manual, if these are available.

I have just begun searching, and thought this would be a good place to start.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dorothy

Essco Aircraft (www.esscoaviation.com) has good quality copies of all the manuals. Make sure you get the civil (ST-3KR) manuals in addition to the military ones. The military ones can be lacking in information especially when dealing with the engine.

Have fun!!!

I recently purchased a Ryan (my first airplane purchase ever). The airplane is currently undergoing restoration. I am looking to see if anyone knows where I can get decals and placards for the plane, along with a Pilot's Manual and and Illustrated Parts Manual, if these are available.

Thanks

Dorothy

Check in the "Technical Resources" section and you will find "Placards" subject with contact info. Also I had made a set of Stick on stencils used for painting the placards I never used. E-mail me if interested, cnehus@verizon.net. Chris Nehus

Thanks

Dorothy

Check in the "Technical Resources" section and you will find "Placards" subject with contact info. Also I had made a set of Stick on stencils used for painting the placards I never used. E-mail me if interested, cnehus@verizon.net. Chris Nehus

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. Not sure exactly what I need yet, but I am photographing all the old placards and decals as they are are getting removed.

This is a fun project for me. Never did anything like this before.

Thanks again

Dorothy

Archived