ryan parts for sale

taylorsmith

lots of ryan PT-22 and Kinner R-56/55 parts for sale. one spare dismantled R-55, carbs, mags, flying wires, wing stubs, cumo filters, plugs, cowls, exhaust, misc. hardware, pistons, cylinders, landing gear,etc. would prefer to sell everything i have together and not part out separately.

taylor smith

lots of ryan PT-22 and Kinner R-56/55 parts for sale. one spare dismantled R-55, carbs, mags, flying wires, wing stubs, cumo filters, plugs, cowls, exhaust, misc. hardware, pistons, cylinders, landing gear,etc. would prefer to sell everything i have together and not part out separately.

taylor smith

I'd like to know more. email or call, days 317-230-3063, eve. 765-522-2924

Randy Weselmann

i've never considered the value of everything i have, there is so much stock here....there may be the wreck included soon, as well....the wings are slightly damaged and the tailfeathers are fine, no damage,,,,the R-56 has around 60 hours on it and will need a tear down, good instruments...the fuselage,imho, is totalled, perhaps there is something to salvage, like the cowl, wheels, brakes,etc....

DEAR MR. SMITH,

I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR RYAN AND KINNER PARTS THAT YOU HAVE FOR SALE . IF YOU COULD SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER I WILL CALL YOU OR YOU CAN CALL ME IF THAT WORKS BETTER FOR YOU.

BEST REGARDS,

ROBERT L. PHILLIPS

RP66UKF@EMBARQMAIL.COM

336-902-3575 DAYS

336-667-2646 NIGHTS

Do you have a fuel sight gauge?

several....brand new (N.O.S.)

I would be interested as the one on my aircraft has been repaired (fused together with heat) and would like to get it replaced. What would the cost be? It would need shipping to UK.

Cheers, Rich.

taylor smith

Taylor,

I also would be interessted in a fuel sight as mine is very bad. please mail ( n59gd@me.com )me the price, I will have a US shipping address for you.

thank you,

Dietmar

• 3 weeks later...

taylor smith

Taylor,

I am looking for wheel covers.

Jack

• 1 month later...

Taylor, First, Glad that you and your pax are ok. I'm sorry about the loss of your aircraft. I have been working on my Ryan in the garage for the last 5 years. I'm looking for a trim wheel and a front cockpit oil temp gauge assy.

best regards

Ted Camp

248-688-8744

Detroit area.

• 2 weeks later...

taylor smith

Hello,... I'm looking for a set of wing attach fittings, one front & one rear... Have any?? Thanks, George

taylor smith

Hi Taylor do you have any parts left?

Looking for 5 cylinders and pistons or complete engine for rebuild

Regards

Roger

i've sold the remains of my ryan but i still have alot of misc parts for sale....alot! enough to keep a ryan flyin' for years.. i do not want to sell each part separately..this would take me years...i want everything to go to a ryan owner who needs spare parts....one R-55 (disassembled), pistons, cylinders,etc., fuselage parts,tail feathers, misc. hardware, carbs, mags, landing gear parts,tools, etc....all or nothing, sorry.

taylor

taylor smith

Regards

Roger

i've sold the remains of my ryan but i still have alot of misc parts for sale....alot! enough to keep a ryan flyin' for years.. i do not want to sell each part separately..this would take me years...i want everything to go to a ryan owner who needs spare parts....one R-55 (disassembled), pistons, cylinders,etc., fuselage parts,tail feathers, misc. hardware, carbs, mags, landing gear parts,tools, etc....all or nothing, sorry.

taylor

Thanks Taylor, do you have a full list and a price.

Regards

Roger

Hi Taylor, what are the major parts and how much do you value them at.

Roger

taylor smith

Regards

Roger

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

taylor smith

taylor smith

hello i iam looking for fuel sight gauge, do you still have it??

fabiocerioni@hotmail.com phone 786-236-1727

Archived