New member, serious Ryan buyer

Casey Putsch

Hello to the Ryan club,

My name is Casey Putsch from Tiffin, Ohio (by Seneca County Airport 16G). I come to the Ryan club with my love for these delightful airplanes and in looking to learn more as I am a prospective owner. I am a race car driver that has been in love with flying for as long as I can remember, but have been unable to afford to fly the way I would like untill now. I care most about golden age aircraft and am a BIG fan of pylon racing from the 30's. My love for the Ryans is an obvious choice and I hope to meet other owners and pilots that mightbe helpfull in making my Ryan experience as good as I know it can be. I look forward to talking with all of you.

Sincerely, Casey Putsch

putsch.1@hotmail.com

www.putschracing.com

Hello to the Ryan club,

My name is Casey Putsch from Tiffin, Ohio (by Seneca County Airport 16G). I come to the Ryan club with my love for these delightful airplanes and in looking to learn more as I am a prospective owner. I am a race car driver that has been in love with flying for as long as I can remember, but have been unable to afford to fly the way I would like untill now. I care most about golden age aircraft and am a BIG fan of pylon racing from the 30's. My love for the Ryans is an obvious choice and I hope to meet other owners and pilots that mightbe helpfull in making my Ryan experience as good as I know it can be. I look forward to talking with all of you.

Sincerely, Casey Putsch

putsch.1@hotmail.com

www.putschracing.com

Welcome to the Group !!

Paul Bretanus

Hi casey,

Welcome to the club. There are two Ryan owners just north of you. One is kept in Monroe MI and the other belongs to my wife and I. We're located north of Pontiac. I trust you will enjoy the search for your Ryan and will meet several good people in the process. At least that is my experience.

Lauri and I are on our second PT-22 and enjoying every bit of the experience. We purchased our latest PT from an owner in California last fall and flew it home using the southern route. What a great experience. Let me know if we can help.

Jim McDaniel jdmcdaniel@netzero.net

Hello to the Ryan club,

Sincerely, Casey Putsch

putsch.1@hotmail.com

www.putschracing.com

Hello Ryan Flyers!

My name is Michael Fullman and I recently moved to Colorado Springs, CO. I joined the club to, unfortunately, sell my fathers PT-22. He bought it from George Borehams wife back in September 2004 and since, we have had new fabric on the wings, a new Sensenich wood prop, and a new Kinner R56 engine installed. I will have it on the for sale section in a couple of days with more details about it. I hate to get rid of it, but due to my dad?s health and financial reasons, I am forced to sell it. If anyone knows of someone who may be interested, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Michael Fullman

mfullman@hotmail.com

Archived