TAIL WHEEL

danmooney

I purchased a PT-22 project that had a Scott solid tail wheel put on it. Does anyone have or know where I can get a PT-22 tail wheel? I don't need the tire at this time since I have just started my project but I would like to find a tail wheel.

Thank You

Dan mooney

Dan.Mooney@AA.com

Dan, Are you still looking for a tail wheel?

I have a tail wheel yoke and wheel hub but not the upper spring/shock assembly.

The locking pin is chipped and should be replaced and the whole units needs a good cleanup.

Jim

I purchased a PT-22 project that had a Scott solid tail wheel put on it. Does anyone have or know where I can get a PT-22 tail wheel? I don't need the tire at this time since I have just started my project but I would like to find a tail wheel.

Thank You

Dan mooney

Dan.Mooney@AA.com

Jim

Sorry I am late I have been out of town. My project has the strut, fork, spring, etc all I was looking for is the wheel (hub). How much do you want for it?

Thank You

Dan

The locking pin is chipped and should be replaced and the whole units needs a good cleanup.

Jim

Thank You

Dan mooney

Dan.Mooney@AA.com

Jim

Sorry I am late I have been out of town. My project has the strut, fork, spring, etc all I was looking for is the wheel (hub). How much do you want for it?

Thank You

Dan

Jim

Thank You

Dan mooney

Dan.Mooney@AA.com

Jim McDaniel

I am not sure I emailed you back correctly so I decided to post this since I had not heard back from you. Thanks for the offer. I only need a tail wheel hub. Would you sell just that, how much? If you only want to sell all of what you have how much?

Thanks

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
Jim McDaniel

I am not sure I emailed you back correctly so I decided to post this since I had not heard back from you. Thanks for the offer. I only need a tail wheel hub. Would you sell just that, how much? If you only want to sell all of what you have how much?

Thanks

Dan

Dan,

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I don't check in very often. I'll have to double chaek and see if I have a spare wheel as I would like to keep the yoke assembly complete with at least one wheel.

What is a wheel worth? I don't know but would consider a fair offer.

Email me at jdmcdaniel@netzero.net Are you missing anything else?

Jim

Archived