West Coast Reunion

cnehus

Terry Freedman is looking into have the west cast reunion at Cable Airport again this year. To all that missed it last year, it was GREAT. Terry and his crew put on one of the best reunions we have had in years! Again he is thinking about have the Stearman group attend and is feeling out the Waco grop as well. The dates he has in mind are Sep. 18, 19 & 20, this is the same weekend as Reno. Please let me know if you are interested, or if this date is an issue as NOTHING is finalized yet.

Thanks,

Chris Nehus

cnehus@verizon.net

818-825-4252 cell

805-383-3037 home

• 2 months later...
Terry Freedman is looking into have the west cast reunion at Cable Airport again this year. To all that missed it last year, it was GREAT. Terry and his crew put on one of the best reunions we have had in years! Again he is thinking about have the Stearman group attend and is feeling out the Waco grop as well. The dates he has in mind are Sep. 18, 19 & 20, this is the same weekend as Reno. Please let me know if you are interested, or if this date is an issue as NOTHING is finalized yet.

Thanks,

Chris Nehus

cnehus@verizon.net

818-825-4252 cell

805-383-3037 home

I would be very interested to attend the meeting. Please post the date asap because for me it is a bit mor of organizing a trip to the US. Hope to see some PT

With the group suggested (PT22, Stearman and Waco) the N3N group should be added. This would complete the Primary Trainer class of planes for the early war efforts.

Why not, no one is turned away

Chris Nehus

Thanks,

Chris Nehus

cnehus@verizon.net

818-825-4252 cell

805-383-3037 home

I would be very interested to attend the meeting. Please post the date asap because for me it is a bit mor of organizing a trip to the US. Hope to see some PT

Archived