Brake Master Cylinder Repair Kit

JimmyA

I need a master cylinder repair kit. Cleveland conversion was done years ago, but I believe the master cylinders are original parts, Shinn I guess. Part # appears to be MC100-1A

I believe Fresno Air Parts has some parts for the original master cylinders, give them a call

Chris Nehus

• 2 weeks later...

I need a master cylinder repair kit. Cleveland conversion was done years ago, but I believe the master cylinders are original parts, Shinn I guess. Part # appears to be MC100-1A

I believe Fresno Air Parts has some parts for the original master cylinders, give them a call

Chris Nehus

Thanks Chris, Fresno does have the master cylinder repair kits for the Shinn master cylinders. Has the "O"ring and seal for Mil-5606 fluid. thanks for the help

Chris Nehus

Thanks Chris, Fresno does have the master cylinder repair kits for the Shinn master cylinders. Has the "O"ring and seal for Mil-5606 fluid. thanks for the help

Thanks for the follow up!

Archived