ryan parts for sale

taylorsmith

• 2 months later...

hello all!

i sold the remains of N2ER but i still have a lot of parts available. one R-55, disassembled, with extra pistons, cylinders and misc. parts. also, PT-22 misc. parts. gear, cowl, etc....all must go! asap....i'd like to sell it together as a package but will sell the engine and parts separate. please call me for more info....631 806-2451

taylor

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all,

I still have all my spare PT-22 parts available. Too much to list here so please call if you can use them. It's a great collection/supply of parts for anyone with a PT-22. I also have the R-55, in pieces, but all there. No logs, but again, great for spares. I don't want to sell the parts individually, all must go together, but I will sell the Kinner by itself.

Taylor

• 1 month later...

i sold the R-55 today, but i still have alot of airframe parts left. i hope someone out there will take the rest.... cowling, landing gear, main wheels, tail wheels, tires, brakes, flying wires, instrument panels, ailerons, rudders, elevators, wing struts, misc. hardware, plus ...good price to a good home....

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived