Ryan Maintenance Pubs

N441V

Is there a T.O. or other documentation for the Ryan that has an "exploded" view of the aircraft parts assemblies? Like the Stearman or T-6 parts manuals? The only parts manual that I have is just a listing of the parts, no pictures for orientation. I am rebuilding my wings and have to leave one assembled to use as an "exploded" view. It would be more efficient to have both disassembled for paint, varnish, anodizing and plating of parts. Trying to make the spring flyin in San Diego.

Thanks,

Ron

Unfortunately there is no "Illustrated" parts catalogue. All of the manufacturing drawings are on file at the San Diego Air and Space Museum. They will copy any prints you need for a fee. The Smithsonian will sell you all they have for Ryan for about $800 on 35mm microfiche. Those are the only sources I know of.

Good luck,

Kenny

Thanks guys, I was hoping there was some secret stash of information somewhere. I have dealt with Debbie at the San Diego museum and she has been very helpful with past projects. Any idea off the top of your head what the appropriate drawings would be?

Ron

Archived