IF INTERESTED

All, I have been working with Linda at 5 Star Embroidery to make a nice patch of the PT22. They have a nice assortment of hats, jackets and patches. Check out their web site. They will add your N number and I had my plane number put on the side of the fuselage.

Dan

• 4 weeks later...

All, I have been working with Linda at 5 Star Embroidery to make a nice patch of the PT22. They have a nice assortment of hats, jackets and patches. Check out their web site. They will add your N number and I had my plane number put on the side of the fuselage.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Do you have a foto of your patch?

regards,

Dietmar

N59GD

Hello Dietmar

Sorry my picture didn't turn out so well but you get the idea. I had one made with a brown patch to go on my leather jacket. This patch is actually Navy.

Keep The Ryans Flying

Dan

Dan

Hi Dan,

regards,

Dietmar

N59GD

post-176-0-41759700-1301667866_thumb.jpg

Dietmar

Sorry I looked at the picture and it was really bad so I tried again.

Dan

Dan

Hi Dan,

regards,

Dietmar

N59GD

post-176-0-62292800-1301669066_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived