West coast reunion

Any interest from the West Coast Group in attending Hemet's reunion early, Friday and Saturday Sept 26-27 as a NO HOST reunion and supporting Hemet's reunion on Sunday? I am willing to contact the Hemet people to see if we can work something out if the group has any interest. It has been a long time since the Ryan's went home to Hemet!

Chris Nehus

cnehus@verizon.net

818-825-4252 cell

Terry Freedman will host the West Coast Reunion at Cable airport (KCCB) Sept 26 to 28. We will head over to Hemet on Sunday the 28th to support the Hemet Ryan Reunion. Terry has also invited some of the Stearman group to join. Food and drink at the Tumbling Gyro Bar on the Cable airport, Hangers to keep us out of the sun, and good old fashon Ryan fun!

Help us make this reunion a great one! Please contact me and let me know your wants and wishes for this event. Also Terry will need to know how many to plan for....so email or call me, cnehus@verizon.net, 818-825-4252 cell.

Chris

• 1 month later...
Help us make this reunion a great one! Please contact me and let me know your wants and wishes for this event. Also Terry will need to know how many to plan for....so email or call me, cnehus@verizon.net, 818-825-4252 cell.

Chris

Archived