56th Annual Antique and Classic Fly-in Gainesville, TX

Received this today...anybody able to attend? Sounds like fun! 

Hello Lynne, trust you are well…

We would love to have a representative from your association, chapter, type club, etc…at our annual fly-in.  

We understand North Texas is a great distance for some, but perhaps you have a local club ambassador that could attend?

If your club is able, and interested, we would provide you with a table and chairs in our main hangar, where you can visit with friends, guests, and pass along your club info.

We are not Oshkosh or Blakesburg, but we are working hard to keep these great airplanes in the eye of the public.

Please pass along our fly-in info to your network and post it out there on your Social Media too.

Ensure everyone knows that they, their families, and friends are welcome to attend!

Our 56th annual fly-in will be held again this year at the Gainesville Municipal Airport in Gainesville TX (KGLE).  It is October 12th and 13th.

Last year, we had over 200 airplanes fly in, and we have lots of foot traffic too.  We have aircraft judging, meals, entertainment, WINGS seminars, and more.  This year we’re adding a Poker Run.

I attached the 2018 flyer, and here is link to our website.

If you want, give me a call to talk about the event.  Hope to hear from you soon, and I’ll try and follow up once more before the event.

Kind regards,

Joel

Joel Meanor

817-832-5064

President, Texas Chapter

Antique Airplane Association

www.txaaa.org please see the website for details.

d3e375bd-d315-4a2a-9ff3-740a7cdfc0ab

Keep the Antiques Flying…

Archived