Two Events Added

• 2 weeks later...

Any interest from the the West Coast group in attending Hemet's Fly-in early as a NO HOST reunion? It is the perfect chance for us to get together Friday and Saturday as a group and support the Hemit group on Sunday. It has been a long time since the Ryans went home to Hemit! I am willing to contact the Hemit group to see what, if anything can be worked out if interested. As of now I have not seen any news on a west coast reunion this year....lets get moving, none of us are getting younger!

Chris Nehus

• 2 weeks later...
Any interest from the the West Coast group in attending Hemet's Fly-in early as a NO HOST reunion? It is the perfect chance for us to get together Friday and Saturday as a group and support the Hemit group on Sunday. It has been a long time since the Ryans went home to Hemit! I am willing to contact the Hemit group to see what, if anything can be worked out if interested. As of now I have not seen any news on a west coast reunion this year....lets get moving, none of us are getting younger!

Chris Nehus

Hello Chris,

I will most likely not be able to fly sn 1683 to the Hemet event, but have cleared schedule for that weekend and definitely hope to attend - so please count me in for any reunion planning, preparations, attendance, and etc.

Best Regards,

Bob Roth

Archived