Air Filter

cnehus

Mr Scott Brackett has made a Brackett (Foam Filter) for our PT22. The only problem is he did not get an STC nor is it PMA. I have been working with my FSDO for the past 2 months and have received a verbal from them that they will approve my Field Approval on this unit.

If anyone is interested the P/N is BA-4610 for the filter and BA-4606 for the element, and it can only be ordered directly from Brackett Aircraft in Kingman AZ. 928-757-4009. I will be happy to provide a copy of my paper work package which should be accepted at your FSDO when you apply for your Field Approval.

I hope to have paper work in hand by the first of the year.

Chris Nehus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Mr Scott Brackett has made a Brackett (Foam Filter) for our PT22. The only problem is he did not get an STC nor is it PMA. I have been working with my FSDO for the past 2 months and have received a verbal from them that they will approve my Field Approval on this unit.

If anyone is interested the P/N is BA-4610 for the filter and BA-4606 for the element, and it can only be ordered directly from Brackett Aircraft in Kingman AZ. 928-757-4009. I will be happy to provide a copy of my paper work package which should be accepted at your FSDO when you apply for your Field Approval.

Received final paperwork....it is Field Approved!

Chris Nehus

• 4 months later...

Received final paperwork....it is Field Approved!

Chris Nehus

Hi Chris,

I already contacted Brackett for a filter but they said they are still working on it. I hope I will get one some time. Would it be possible to get a copy of the paperwork to have it here in Europe for my filed approval?

regards,

Dietmar

pt22@gmx.at

Archived