PITOT TUBES

danmooney

I am just finishing up putting new spars in my wings along with all necessary work. I don't have a pitot tube so will have to make one. Can someone give me the demension from the L.E. of the wing to the end of the tube and to the end of the 1/4 inch tubing?

Thank You

Dan

I am just finishing up putting new spars in my wings along with all necessary work. I don't have a pitot tube so will have to make one. Can someone give me the demension from the L.E. of the wing to the end of the tube and to the end of the 1/4 inch tubing?

Thank You

Dan

I have not reinstalled my pitot tube yet so I could make some pictures with a scale if that helps

regards,

Dietmar

N59GD

pt22@gmx.at

www.stearman.at

Thank You

Dan

Dan,

Will try to find drawing this afternoon to confirm; but sn 1683's measurements are:

Pitot Mast: 21.5"

Bullet at end of Mast: 1.0"

Static Probe extends 3.0" beyond bullet

Pitot Probe extends 3.09375" beyond bullet

Have also attached two photos, I think....

post-18-1242654510_thumb.jpg

post-18-1242654587_thumb.jpg

Thank You

Dan

Dan,

Will try to find drawing this afternoon to confirm; but sn 1683's measurements are:

Bob, Thank You very much, that is perfect. I will start on it tonight.

Thank You

Dan

Dan,

Bob, Thank You very much, that is perfect. I will start on it tonight.

Dan, drawing for assy. W-1120 is another one missing from my microfilm, so hope the measurements and photos do the trickl

Archived