Eclipse Y-150 Starter For Sale

N48748

Disassembled, but otherwise complete and airworthy, Eclipse Y-150 electric starter for sale. Last noted price - if you can find one - was $3,000+.

Best reasonable offer accepted.

Best Regards,

Bob Roth

IRC909

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Bob,

I would be interested in the starter. The last I found (but missed by a few days)was available in the LA area and was for around 2000.- but fully tested and yellow taged.

Please mail me your asking price for this unit.

best regards,

Dietmar

pt22@gmx.at

Disassembled, but otherwise complete and airworthy, Eclipse Y-150 electric starter for sale. Last noted price - if you can find one - was $3,000+.

Best Regards,

Bob Roth

IRC909

• 7 months later...

Is this an electric starter for the Kinner 55-56? I am contemplating purchaning a PT22 and am betting a little gray and an electric starter sounds like an excellint saftey item Thanks, Steve Berg

Best Regards,

Bob Roth

IRC909

Steve,

Yes, the Eclipse Y-150 is the "standard" electric starter added to many PT-22's. The Kinner is very easy to hand - prop, but as you say, the electric starter is certainly safer. I've still got the unit I advertised, but need to follow up with a couple of others who responded, when I return to the States.

Best Regards,

Bob Roth

Archived