Ryan Club support

I received an email from John Hodges looking for answers as to the direction of this club. As you all know news letters are slow at best and interest in general has been low. John has had several new people want to join but does not want to take dues if we can not deliver anything in return. I have had several new Ryan owners contact me for help and info on the maintenance side.

I have agreed to field the maintenance side of things and even put something together for the newslettes, but we still need a Ryan Historian that is willing to do the same. John has a lot of his fathers records in storage at his Moms home which need to be relocated in order to do the club any good. Bill was the life blood of this group and all his records are it's history.

It is time for the next generation to step up and continue if the club is to survive, I need help and ideas from all of you.

Thanks

Chris Nehus

818-825-4252

cnehus@verizon.net

I received an email from John Hodges looking for answers as to the direction of this club. As you all know news letters are slow at best and interest in general has been low. John has had several new people want to join but does not want to take dues if we can not deliver anything in return. I have had several new Ryan owners contact me for help and info on the maintenance side.

I have agreed to field the maintenance side of things and even put something together for the newslettes, but we still need a Ryan Historian that is willing to do the same. John has a lot of his fathers records in storage at his Moms home which need to be relocated in order to do the club any good. Bill was the life blood of this group and all his records are it's history.

It is time for the next generation to step up and continue if the club is to survive, I need help and ideas from all of you.

Thanks

Chris Nehus

818-825-4252

cnehus@verizon.net

Hi Chris,

I just got my login to the forums and take the chance to thank you for your technical advise. I am highly interested to keep the Ryan page alive and hope o see more postings soon

regards,

Dietmar

N59GD

Archived